CyberLynx is a statewide, state-funded public home school program established by Nenana City School District in 1997.
The program provides support, guidance, assistance, and accountability for families who choose to home school their children: preschool through high school.
- Individualized approach to education
- Multiple curriculum choices
- Competitive student allotments
- Tutoring reimbursement
- Preschool sibling allotments
- Computers for education
- Special Education support (contact us)
- High school credit recovery
- Completion options for high school
- College credit options