We are here to offer the necessary resources and professional support to students and families in order to facilitate a successful, student and parent-centered alternative educational experience within the context of strong relationships and deep kindness.
Letter From the Principal
Welcome to CyberLynx Homeschool & Correspondence Program! We are a statewide, state-funded public homeschool program established by Nenana City School District in 1997. At CyberLynx, families who choose to homeschool their children are supported and assisted year-round in developing their child’s educational program, preschool through high school. Our program includes the following features and benefits:
- Pleasant customer service tailored to your individual needs
- Tutoring appointments on a regular basis with certified teachers
- Special Education teachers are at all offices to help with special needs students
- A high school completion component is in place to specifically address credit recovery for at-risk high school students who have previously left school
- Full or part-time enrollment with college credit options
- iPads and computers are available through several programs
- $50 per month will be paid by CyberLynx for high-speed internet for full-time students!
- We offer one of the most competitive allotments in the State.
- We also offer Preschool enrollment and allotment for the young siblings of enrolled students.
- To assist families using a faith-based curriculum, CyberLynx can purchase or reimburse secular materials from some faith-based companies.
- Families can design their own courses under the supervision of their certified contact teacher.
Our offices in Anchorage, Wasilla, Fairbanks, and Nenana are each staffed with dedicated, certified teachers who have been with the program for five or more years, serving students from across Alaska. When you become comfortable with a teacher, you can be assured that they will remain with you for the future. Stability and support…that’s CyberLynx!
Ready to Enroll?
Enrollment is easy, and there is no cost to you! To learn more, reach out to your nearest CyberLynx office using the contact form located at the link below. If you are still researching, please visit our Handbook for a comprehensive look at CyberLynx, or learn more about our competitive allotment, all-inclusive technology reimbursement, or our extensive selection of curriculum!
Public Report Cards
We are proud of our history of academic success. Take a look at our student placements at the links below! It has been noted that many homeschool families with high school students prefer to pull their students out of homeschooling and send them to public high school during their teenage years. Despite this trend, we graduate over 100 high school students each year!
- CyberLynx Public Report Card 2014-15
- CyberLynx Public Report Card 2013-14
- CyberLynx Public Report Card 2012-13